Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tina Gets an Early Holiday Gift...

This week, my publisher, Random House, released my 2007 book, Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress as a Kindle! Yay!


And the timing couldn’t be better since Santa’s bringing me a Kindle for Christmas. (At least, he’s supposed to...) So the way I see it, on Thursday, while the family is cleaning up and starting breakfast, I’ll be in front of the computer, downloading my book from Amazon...

The gift that keeps on giving, huh?

Here’s wishing you unexpected gifts, too!

8 fresh comments:

Leigh Purtill said...

Yay! Congrats on the Kindle release!

Me said...

Hooray, Tina! That's wonderful news! Should make for a Happy Holiday (and also a Happy Royalty Statement a few months down the road)!

Anonymous said...

Tina,
Yeah. That is really great news!
You'll have to tell me about the Kindle.

Happy Holidays!

Janie

nadine said...

Congrats.

=)
TruBlu

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

You're getting a kindle!?! I was going to get one, but sold out.

Congrats, TIna!!!

TinaFerraro said...

Yeah, Kelly, apparently Amazon sold out of Kindles before Thanksgiving. I was lucky enough to have ordered a few weeks earlier.

Thanks for congrats, everyone!

The Golfing Librarian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Golfing Librarian said...

Congrats on your "new" release! I'm interested in your thoughts on the Kindle itself. I've heard many things about them and I'm "conflicted", so to speak!