Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Puppy Cam!

Have you heard about the new internet sensation, a pretty near round-the-clock camera feed of six Shiba Inu puppies in San Francisco?

Set up by the owners to keep an eye on the pups while at work, the site has taken the world by storm as the puppies play, chew, paw and sleep, netting as many as four million viewers in one week.

Check them out:

Puppy Cam

For the record, they are three boys and three girls: Aki (green collar), Akoni (black collar), Ando (blue collar) and girls Autumn (purple collar), Ayumi (yellow collar) and Amaya (red collar).

But bad news for anyone who wants to take one home...apparently they are all already spoken for.

Still, very fun to watch! (Although note: if you only see still pictures, it means the camera is down for a bit.)

4 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Its amazing how many people watch these cute puppies! Pets do have power!

Meredith said...

I heard about this link from Jennifer Barnes about a month ago. And ever since I just can't get enough of them! They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Tina,
I couldn't see the puppies, something wonked out on my computer when I went to the site.
But I know how great those cams are because one of my good friends has one.

Janie

The Golfing Librarian said...

As if I didn't have enough ways to waste time!!! ;-)