Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!



And I guess it's that time to make some resolutions that maybe I'll fulfill and maybe I won't...haha! Believe me, I try to fulfill my resolutions with good intentions, but they don't always work out. *sigh* So this year, I will try my best to fulfill my 2009 resolutions... :) :)

My New Year's Resolutions for 2009

I will try to write and complete two books this year.

I will try to write and simultaneously keep my house nice and neat. *chuckle*

I will try not to agree to too much responsibility to where I'm crazy busy and too busy to write.

I will try not to follow so much celebrity gossip! haha. Sometimes I am completely too nosey for my own good.

I will try and eat healthier, not so much fried food, with a little more working out on the side.

I will try and share more about the fabulous books I will read this year.

I will try and be more patient, because I am not the most patient person in the world. ;)

And I will try and make YA Fresh a little bit more fun!

Okay, not too over the top. :) 

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions for 2009??

4 fresh comments:

Megan said...

Ooh, I love celebrity gossip! I don't think I'd be able to follow that resolution.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I said I would try at least. LOL!

TinaFerraro said...

I don't really do resolutions, but always a good idea for me to keep up the exercise because it clears my head and keeps me healthy!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Good for you, Tina! I always feel the need to change. haha!