Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Captivating New Series...

I had the pleasure of reading the ARC earlier this year, and now that it has hit book stores on December 23rd, I'm thrilled to shout praises about Laurie Faria Stolarz's DEADLY LITTLE SECRET, the first book in the new "Touch" series.

The characters in this novel are real and unique. The writing smooth and the storytelling mysterious and intense. I can only hope I'll get to read the next book in the series before it hits stores again!

Camelia lives a normal high school life, but she doesn't know she's being watched until the weird phone calls and packages begin and now everywhere she turns she senses fear. The new boy with the dangerous past and dark secrets says he can help. Her friends are urging her away from him. Yes, Camelia needs help. She just doesn't know if he can be trusted. Or if anyone can be for that matter.

A boy to admire from afar, a girl you want to befriend, a novel to keep you turning the pages because you won't know who to trust. Laurie Faria Stolarz's DEADLY LITTLE SECRET is a blend of mystery, chills, and forbidden touches--one captivating story you have to experience!

Laurie Faria Stolarz is the author of Project 17 and Bleed, as well as the highly popular young adult novels Blue Is for Nightmares, White Is for Magic, Silver Is for Secrets, and Red Is for Remembrance. Born and raised in Salem, Massachusetts, Stolarz attended Merrimack College and received an MFA in Creative Writing from Emerson College in Boston. For more information, please visit her website at www.lauriestolarz.com.

7 fresh comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adored this one too. It definitely tops my list as Best Book of the Year.

nadine said...

I've heard good things about this book all over the place.

=)
TruBlu

TinaFerraro said...

Sounds great! I read one of her earlier books and was VERY impressed with her writing, so count me in to read this series.

Anonymous said...

Great review! I'll have to add it to my list!

Come by my blog, I nominated you guys for an award!

Anonymous said...

I never have a chance to read this book but it seems to be amazingly good. WIth mystery and romance in one, this story will definitely rule ;D

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, definitely check this one out if you haven't! Holly, thanks! Will check it out!

Evie said...

Sounds like a good one! I'll add to my list.