Monday, July 07, 2008

Who's Gonna Sit in the Hot Seat?


Recently, while answering some author interview questions, it
occurred to me that it might be fun to "turn the table" and interview an interviewer. I mean, everyone likes to share thoughts and opinions, right?

From there, my mind ran to a YA Fresh blog series...interviewing our readers. With that in mind, I created four categories:

1: YA book reviewer
2: YA librarian
3: Middle school or high school teacher
4: Middle school or high school student

Between now and Friday, July 11, I'll checking my mailboxes
(admin@tinaferraro.com and www.myspace.com/ferrarotina) for
volunteers. If you are interested in being interviewed and you fit into one of these four categories, e-mail me with contact information and the most applicable category. I will "accept" the first volunteer from each category. Four total. Then I will then e-mail those people the list of questions, and post the interviews here.

Sound good? I think so!

So hurry up and e-mail me so it can be YOU!

9 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Update! We have our teacher and reviewer...still looking for a YA librarian and middle school/high school student to interview. Could that be YOU?

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! This will be a lot of fun to watch.

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Bria!

We now have our librarian.

So we only need a teen who reads...could it be that all of them are still asleep since they stayed up so late...reading?!?

Melissa Walker said...

awesome idea--can't wait to read these!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

This is going to be great! I'm so glad Tina thought of this!

The Golfing Librarian said...

I'll bite for the Librarian spot, even though I'm not technically a YA Librarian, I do some YA purchasing.

The Golfing Librarian said...

Dang! Too late! I should look before I leap!

TinaFerraro said...

Sorry, Chuck. Next time!

Breanna said...

I sent you an email just now for the YA book reviewer interview. I don't know if the spot is already taken but I thought I'd try anyway, lol.

-Breanna