Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stephanie Kuehnert & Kelly Parra Book Signing!

I've been emailing with Steph since she sold to MTV Books. She's super friendly and outgoing.

Then one day a couple of months ago, she's like," Hey, I'm heading to the West Coast. It'd be cool to do a joint signing!"

(Okay, I'm improvising, but this is basically how it went down in emails!)

Me: "Great idea! Let's so do this!"

Further back and forth emails--Steph, me, Erica (publicist)--and here we are! Steph's on the West Coast and we're going to finally meet tonight, July 16, Wednesday at 7:00 pm, have some laughs, hopefully sign some books, and offer up a giveaway!

Monterey, Borders Book Signing


Please stop by if you're in the Monterey, California area! We'd love to meet you!

Borders Express
222 Del Monte Shopping Center
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: 831.373.0987

4 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I wish I could be there! Have fun!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

We have to do a signing together, Tina! One day!

TinaFerraro said...

Definitely, Kelly! Although I fear we'd get to talking to each other so much, we'd forget where we were and why! :)

Kiki said...

I wish I could be there, too.
I love the title of the signing, it would definitely get me to rock up.