Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heeeeere’s Kelly!

They say a picture tells a thousand words, so how’s this one of Kelly, taken on Wednesday night at the Romance Writer’s of America Literacy Signing?


I’d say it’s darned near perfect, showcasing her beauty, inner glow, and of course, those two flags that indicate she’s a double finalist in Saturday night’s Rita awards! (Go, Kelly...Go, Kelly!)

And thanks to Harper Collins author Heather Davis for taking such a great photo and making sure it found its way to me.

And click here to see the official RWA conference blog, including an entry from Kelly.

Meanwhile, I’m off to Century City for the Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrator’s conference, to meet with my editor and many, many others. So we’re both gone this weekend, networking, attending sessions, and having fun.

Hope all of you have a great one!

6 fresh comments:

Breanna said...

Kelly is so pretty! She totally signed a copy of Graffiti Girl for me. I won Brooke's contest last week and Graffiti Girl was on the top of my list. I can't wait to read it! =)

-Breanna

TinaFerraro said...

Congrats on winning Graffiti Girl in Brooke's contest--you're going to love it! And yep, Kelly's a beauty!

The Golfing Librarian said...

Tina-
Have fun this weekend and remember---If you pitch, throw strikes! Daddy needs a Coke. :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY! That is a great picture!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Hi Breanna! Thanks so much!! And I'm so glad to have gotten to sign GG for you! It was so crazy in SF. haha!
--
Tina, thanks so much for posting this and for Heather taking the photo!!

I hope Tina is having fun at her conference!!

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, checking in from the SCBWI conference...having a great time, learning a lot, will bring back loads of pictures!