Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Winner Is...

And the winner of an advanced reader copy of How to Hook a Hottie is:

Karla

who submitted the following sentence (and gave me permission to reprint it)...

I would like win to because I picked up your book, Top Ten Uses For an Unworn Prom Dress, because I also got dumped right before Junior Prom and it intrigued me, now I have read that book at least five times.

This decision was very hard to make...so many of you sent really compelling comments, and I thank you for every one of them. And stayed tuned because I'm sure to give away copies of the book in the future!

Thanks to all who entered!

4 fresh comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
I think you definitely chose the right winner. Getting dumped before Prom had to have hurt. It's authors like you that show teenagers the positive in everything!

Janie

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats to Karla! Great contest, Tina!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Karla - I agree, the whole prom thing *yuck*

So, you're over that - now you'll have to let us know if this book gets you a Hottie!

-bria

WannabeWriter said...

Congratulations to Karla!

<3 Paige