Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fresh!

I finished up a first round of revisions this week on my next book, The ABC's of Kissing Boys.


As the title suggests, each of the 26 chapters offers an
alphabetical kissing tip, so when I logged onto MySpace the other
day and saw an ABC's Meme, I decided it might be fun to play with it--here.

I'd edited the questions down to a YA FRESH specific anagram, and hope you'll play, too:

Y is for yummy food you ate today?

cake with butter cream frosting

A is for age?
Uh, over 30

F is for favorite TV show at the moment?
Lost

R is for biggest regret?
that I don't stop eating when I'm full

E is for essential item you use everyday?
my car

S is for status?
Married

H is for home town?
Well...I was born in a suburb of Boston, spent several
years in Los Angeles, and then in Westchester County, New York. So, you pick! :)

Who else wants to play? Answer all YA FRESH questions or just the ones of your choice!

16 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

This is cool!

Y - Yummy hamburger from Applebys!
A - Age is 30.
F - Favorite show is Moonlight (it's getting really good!)
R - Regret that I'm such a procrastinator!
E - Essential, definitely car.
S - Status married.
H - Hometown, Salinas. :)

Fun, Tina!

Erica Orloff said...

Ok, I'll play. :-)

Y--whole wheat pasta with olive oil and garlic, cooked by my significant other (he's a chef) for lunch.
A--um. In that 40 range.
F--Pushing Daisies. Love it!
R--That I think I am pushing the envelope on not being able to get pregnant again . . . I wish I had more kids (and I know, I have 4, but I would have loved 6 or 7)
E--iPOD. Can't live without it.
S--Attached.
H--New YAWK!

Erin said...

Y - Yummy homemade meatballs
A - 16
F - Gilmore Girls
R - I've been bad at emailing certain people lately
E - Internet! haha!
S - Single, of course
H - my lips are sealed. :)

That was really fun! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
OK. I'll play.

Y- All I've eaten so far today is Oatmeal. It's so/so. Not really up there on the Yummy scale
A - over 30
F- Favorite show is Brothers & Sisters
R- Regret that I didn't have about six kids
E - Essential, my computer
S - Status married
H - Hometown. Los Angeles. I was born at the Queen of Angels.

That was fun, Tina

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for playing!

Kelly, I've never heard of Moonlight. Would you tell us a little about it?

Erica, your DH is a chef??? Lucky you!

Erin, I LOVE homemade meatballs.

Janie, I never knew you longed for more kids...see, you learn something from these things!

Erica Orloff said...

tina:
That's the only thing that saves my children from starvation. I don't cook. At. All.

:-)
E

TinaFerraro said...

Erica, you are talking to a kindred spirit. I cook, but only because I have to. I'm soooo much happier at a screen than a stove.

Emily said...

Y- Coney dog with chili and cheese (UGH< I'm feeling sick!)
A- Approaching my last year in my 30's
F- Curb Your Enthusiasm
R- moving so far away from my family
E- my computer =)
S- Married (almost 14 years)
H- Hometown: Rochester, NY
Current: Phoenix, AZ

That was fun!
=) Emily

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for playing, Emily, and good to see you here!

WannabeWriter said...

This looks fun!

Y - a glazed donut, mmm ...
A - 12

F - None, I'm not a TV person. But I can't wait for American Idol to start up again.
R - ... Um ... That I spend endless hours on the computer and now have to wear super-strong glasses.
E - The computer. Without a doubt. =)
S - I guess when you're 12, you're single. =)
H - *zips lips* Keeping that a secret. =)

<3 Paige.

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, Paige, thanks for playing...and we're delighted you are visiting us here. I see you're a wannabe writer, and in addition to fun posts like these, every now and then Kelly (and our writer friends) talk about craft and writing issues, and we'd love you to keep dropping by and chatting!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

haha, these are great answers, Everyone! Thanks for playing!

And Tina, Moonlight is this new show about a private investigator who is also a vampire. ;) :) It's pretty cool, I watch it right after Ghost Whisperer!

Sara Hantz said...

Y - The huge bar of dark ginger chocolate I saw in the supermarket yesterday which is on my 'to buy' list.
A - Age is something I try not to think about.
F - Favorite show is Criminal Minds
R - Regret that I waste so much time online
E - Essential, dishwasher
S - Status married.
H - Hometown, Havelock North, New Zealand

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Kelly for telling us about Moonlight, and Sara, for playing! Ginger chocolate, huh? :)

Authorness said...

Fun post, Tina!

Y - Yummy chocolate churros, preferrably a double serving
A - Age 34
F - Favourite show (this month, anyway) Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
R - Regret that I have so many regrets
E - Essential laptop with Internet access
S - Status married
H - Home town Brisbane, Australia

;) Vanessa

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Vanessa! And chocolate churros...yum!