Friday, November 09, 2007

The Nose Knows...
My mind is all around body sprays today, and how I can’t get enough of those cool blasts...

I drop by Bath & Body at least once a month to use whatever coupons I’ve collected. By the time I leave, I am a walking advertisement for all their scents, especially anything I can spray on.


Here at the computer, I always have a couple sprays on deck for a quick break-from-writing pick-me-up. I’m particularly fond of the lighter scents, like Coconut Lime Verbana, Sparkling Mountain Springs and Cool Citrus Basil. Although I’ve also indulged in the sweeter and stronger sprays, those seem to “stay with me” too long. I like to keep it light because what I really want is another excuse to push that trigger!

Any other body spray fans out there? And any favorite scents?

7 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I was never into scented body sprays and lotions until I recieved a gift basket last year of Vanilla lotions and sprays. Ooh! It smells so nice!!

stephhale said...

I'm a huge fan of the "food" scents, not so big on flowery stuff. I really like cotton candy scented body sprays.

Jessica Burkhart said...

I do the same thing! I end up spraying 15 things on my body and whomever I go with has to walk 10 feet away from me because I smell like vanilla cucumber or something... LOL

TinaFerraro said...

Ah, yes, vanilla and cotton candy are great scents. Thanks Kelly and Steph.

And LOL, Jessica. I think I walk out of B & B smelling like a day-old farmer's market, with the oddest combo of scents.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really into body sprays. The Body Shop is my favorite place and I my body loves their Shea Body Butter cremes. I tried their Sesame Body Mist once and didn't particularly like it. I just wear perfume (J'Adore or Gaultier).

HOWEVER, if I did do body sprays, I would lean towards the rain/water scents or the clean scents (clean linens or cotton). I like candles that smell like that.

Tami Klockau said...

Ohhh, body sprays! Love them! I used to be really into the body lotion from bath and body works but now my body seems to be allergic to them and cause me to break out in a rash when i use them for more than a few days.

Have you seen that Bath and Body Works now has perfume of all of their scents? I just picked up the grapefruit one (forget the exact name) and LOVE it! Even better than the body sprays!

TinaFerraro said...

Celise, I'll have to check out The Body Shop--thanks.

Tami, thank you for the heads up on the perfumes. I'm making my monthly B & B trek this week and will look for them.