Monday, October 22, 2007

I heart Veronica Mars

Yes, sadly Veronica Mars is gone, but the DVDs are not!

I have soaked up each character and episode like you don’t even know. VM has been added as one of my favorite shows in history, Folks. And since I’ve been watching TV for a loooong time, that’s saying a lot. Hah.
And this week, Veronica Mars - Season 3 is releasing and I have already ordered my copy. *rubbing hands together* I just had to share my excitement with you all.

So here’s a little Veronica Mars quiz for you to take, if you are a VM fan like me. :) :) (Don't forget, Season 3, out Tuesday!)



Which Veronica Mars Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com'

You scored as Veronica Mars

You used to be really popular, but now you are the school outcast. You are really smart and somehow have all the answers... and you can snark like no other.

7 fresh comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like somebody's a bit obsessed ;). Gimme any season of Judge Judy :)

TinaFerraro said...

Kelly, I took the quiz, even though I've never seen the show. I am Wallace Fennel.

BTW, an editor who read a first draft of TOP TEN USES FOR AN UNWORN PROM DRESS said it reminded her of Veronica Mars. I probably should have started watching it...but didn't...maybe I was afraid of making the book more similar...

Now that you've seen VM, what do you think of the comparison to PROM DRESS?

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Yes, Kaleb! I'm a writer with a love for great characterization. :) :)
---
Great Tina, Wallace is a great character!

hmm, I think maybe the first season definitely could have some similarities with boyfriends and friends and dealing with HS drama!

Susan Hatler said...

Why did VM get the ax? I haven't seen it, but season 1 is in my netflix queue.

Susan Hatler said...

BTW, Kelly, you’ve been BLOG TAGGED! Don’t freak, you can unfreeze yourself by following the instructions on my blog. Kimberly got me involved. Blame her.

Anonymous said...

I never watched the show, but she's on one of my shows now: Heroes. They introduced her last night. And Logan, her boyfriend? Is a vampire on this new show called Moonlight that comes on on Friday nites

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Susan, thanks for the tag, I will check it out!
--
Celise, I saw her on Heroes and I've seen Moonlight!