"This Meme Girls Original Meme is for anyone who's ever daydreamed about meeting their favorite author. You can only use each author once, so choose your answers carefully!"
Okay, I've decided to do this straight YA style!
1. If you could meet any author in the world, who would you choose?
Oh this is tough. I'll go ahead ahead with one of my fave YA authors, Sarah Dessen!
2. You've won a Super Special contest, and as a result, you get to have five authors over for dinner. Who do you invite and why? For bonus points, describe the evening.
Okay, I can't use Sarah Dessen again! Of course, Tina Ferraro. Laurie Halse Anderson, and my YA pals Jenny O'Connell, Ally Carter, and let's add Cecil Castellucci because she seems like a really cool person to chat with! And I'd keep it pretty casual, with music, pizza and who could say no to cake??
3. A medium approaches you and says that you've been chosen to receive a visit from a dead writer of your choice... who do you ask the medium to channel and what would you ask them?
Totally V.C. Andrews, and I'd ask what was her back story behind writing Flowers in the Attic?
4. What author would you most like to read your writing?
Hmm, um, Steph Hale because she said she would. lol!
5. If you could pick one writer to write the story of your life, who would you choose?
Dominique Paul because she rocks writing about the eighties!
6. If you could co-write a book with any author, who would you most like to collaborate with?
Of course, if I could I'd choose Tina, bo-bina. ;) Definitely Allison van Diepen because she writes edgy and I love to edgy!
7. If you could give one series author input on the next book in their series, who would it be and what would you tell them?
I haven't read many YA series books. Any recommendations?
Pick a meme question and answer in the comments if you'd like to play!
Monday, June 04, 2007