Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring into YA Fresh!

Hey YA Fresh readers!

I just wanted to let everyone know that April and May are filled with lots of new YA novel releases. Let's hear it for Spring!

And that means, I have authors interested in sharing here at YA Fresh. (very cool!) I'm doing my best to do weekly interviews, however, with the list I have lined up there may be weeks where I may be sharing two author interviews to match them close to release dates, and maybe some weeks without an interview. Still lots of fresh fun, just sometimes double the guests! It's all pretty laid back around these cyber parts anyway, right? *wink*

So I hope you'll continue to tune in during Spring at YA Fresh! :) :)

2 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Sounds great, Kelly! And we'll kick it off on Friday with my first-ever book review here at YAFRESH!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Very fun, Tina! Looking forward to it! :) :)