Monday, March 05, 2007

A New YA blog in the City...

There's another cool blog in Cyber City, and it's called Teen Fiction Cafe.

Eleven YA authors have banded together to chat about Teen focus and books!

Authors include:

º Lauren Baratz-Logsted
º Jennifer Lynn Barnes
º Liza Conrad (Erica Orloff)
º Simone Elkeles
º Linda Gerber
º Marley Gibson
º Sara Hantz
º Mari Mancusi
º Alyson Noel
º Kelly Parra
º Bev Katz Rosenbaum
º Wendy Toliver


Yes, and me too! I'll be posting once a month, and the we'll have about 3 posts a week. So come on by and say, "Hi". It's going to be a great read with lots of fresh voices!

3 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I've already bookmarked it Kelly! Looks like it's going to be great.

Tina

stephhale said...

Me, too. Kelly, you are one busy gal! :)

Steph

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Thanks Tina & Steph!

Yep, it's funny if I have 100 things to do, I manage to get more done--like writing--than if I have nothing to do and just sit and procrastinate. haha!