Do you like to Meme it up?
Then I got a fresh new website for you--www.meme-girls.com!
Brought to you by young adult authors, Jennifer Lynne Barnes and Robyn Schneider.
Meme-Girls is "a website/blog where you can find all sorts of memes and quizzes, many of which debuted here, on the Meme Girls blog."
How cool is that?
Not only can you play, but if you have a cool meme, they want you to share.
So of course, I must participate in one of the fun original memes...
1. If I were a food, I would be...Pop Rocks. Just seemed like it would be cool to be Pop Rocks. haha.
2. If I were a book, I would be...This Lullaby, because it's one of my all time favorite YAs.
3. If I were a TV character, I would be...Lorelai from Gilmore Girls, because she's funny and doesn't like to be serious and half the time I'm like that.
4. If I were a flavor of ice cream, I would be...World Class Chocolate. Yum!
5. If I were a word, I would be...Smiles, because it's a word that's a "mile" long...
6. If I were a number, I would be...19 because that's my birthday day of the month. :)
7. If I were an animal, I would be...a turtle. I know, not officially an animal, but turtles just rock.
8. If I were one of the seven dwarves, I would be...Happy. :)
9. If I were one of the seven deadly sins, I would be...Gluttony, because I have the biggest sweet tooth!
10. If I were a Hollywood starlet, I would be...Sandra Bullock. Love, love Sandra Bullock.
11. If I were a drink, I would be...a chocolate milkshake. haha!
Check out Meme-Girls for lots of fresh Meme fun!