It's Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress Week at YA Fresh!!
That's right YA fans, this week it's all about Tina Ferraro's debut novel, Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress, hitting shelves Tuesday, March 13th at a book store near you! You're not going to want to miss this fresh fun.
Stay tuned for a one-on-one interview with Tina and me, an absolutely cool contest, and of course, some prom dress gossip!
Did I manage to go to my senior prom? Yes. Did I have a magical pink dress? Sorry, no. It was black, long, but lots of fun. :) So I'm kicking off the week with the ...
Top Ten Tips on What Not to do on Prom Night
1) Don't stay clear of the dance floor. Who cares if you're not ready for "Dancing with the Stars". If your with your friends, it's all about fun. Dance with a partner or with a group. When the music starts bumping, shake those hips!
2) Don't bring the spiked heels. It's no fun when the feet start a-achin' while strolling with your date. Believe me, comfort will be the magic word by the middle of the night. *sigh* Trust me, I know!
3) Don't wait too long for your Prom photo. Take your prom pics first, so you can have your fun without worrying about the hair taking a limp dive. :) It happens!
4) Please, no See-food! Keep those lips closed when munching out. Your date will surely appreciate it. haha!
5) BTW, don't forget the mints! There's nothing as gross as reminding your date of what you had for dinner--one hour later. Yikes!
6) Don't forget the cam! This is one of those nights with your friends you'll want to remember. Take the great shots you want to cherish!
7) Don't let it be all about you. When you're chatting with your date, ask questions about his or her interests, and share yours. No one likes a one-sided conversation!
8) Don't forget the after-prom party clothes. Plan ahead, and take a change of clothes that's totally you and totally comfy.
9) No fibbing to the parentals. Come on, yeah, you want to have fun, but also want to stay safe and be upfront with the parents so everyone has a good night.
10) Don't get hissy with your frenemies! Booooring. Leave your tiffs for another time. This is a night of fun, not a night for flying fists.
Share your "not to do" Prom tips, if you got 'em!