Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break: What are your plans?



Yes, it's Spring Break in my household! *cha-cha-cha-cha*

So what's inside my Spring Break week?

There is rushing around, but not having to get up so early. There is planning for fresh fun instead of so many obligations. There is watching movies and reading books! There is some running on the beach, feeling the sun, and yep, a little spring rain has come my way. There is coloring eggs and baking goodies. (Yum!) There is also catching up on the things I let pile up! *chuckle*

Hey YA Freshers, what are your plans for Spring Break? Leave a comment (hint, hint) because this weekend I think it'll be time for a (not so) RANDOMLY FRESH GIVEAWAY for frequent visitors of YA Fresh...

18 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I'll start! My spring break is actually next week and I plan to celebrate it by writing like a maniac! Yay!

Aliya said...

Going to the Hedley Concert on Wednesday, and planning on picking up as many books as I can carry today :) Hopefully I can get to the library before it starts raining!

Have a great spring break!

~Aliya

Sarah said...

My spring break week was actually last week but I dealt with the madness at the library by seeing a concert on the weekend and having pizza with friends. It was awesomely good.

Jennifer August said...

My spring break was also last week and I spent it in bed, napping almost all day long and recuperating from surgery. I think I'll take a page out of your book, Tina, and use this week to write like a maniac while I'm still off!
Congrats again on your RITA Nomination!

Ashlyn Riley said...

Going down to the beach with my friends and family for camping!!!

Paromita said...

I'm going to spend my break my reading and spending time with family and friends

C.R. Evers said...

We had our Spring Break last week and went to Olrando. Had a blast at Disney and Sea World!

Have a great spring break! :0)

Wendy Toliver said...

Our spring break starts later this week. No huge plans. Haircuts for my boys and me are in order, car wash, lots of playing ... writing. BUT! In a couple of weeks we'll have an entire week in Maui!

Shari Green said...

We have no big plans -- just enjoying the relief from schedule-itis! We'll probably do a family hike, a movie night, stuff like that... but mostly just kickin' back. :)

jpetroroy said...

Ours was last week, but I enjoyed it by watching a marathon of How I Met Your Mother. We're catching up on the series

brendajean said...

Staying up too late, sleeping in too long, seeing too many movies and reading too many books!! Our family will be heading down to Southern Utah for some amazing red cliff hiking and some road trip I spy games. It's all about relaxing and making memories!

cleemckenzie said...

Next week is our spring break, but I think my mind has already started without me.

When I catch up with it, I might just read all week for a refreshing change.

mariska said...

since i have a huge amount of TBR books, i'm gonna start to enjoy the time with books :)

Susan Hatler said...

Lots of reading for me. :)

Bidisha said...

Woohoo, I love spring break!
I'm hoping to bite into my ever-increasing TBR pile, down mocktails and find someone crush-worthy to keep a look-out for (LOL..spring without a crush is boring!)
XD

Laurena said...

My spring break was almost two weeks ago, but I spent a lot of time at the library, reading and writing.

Sara said...

My spring break is next week too (It actually begun today but lasts until April 11th! :)) I don't have any plans yet, but I'll probably just relaxe and read! I would love to go on vacation, but since I was in Paris just a couple of weeks ago, I might have to wait a little before my next trip!

Cherie J said...

I have a pile of books I want to get through and some movies I want to watch. I also have some chores I need to catch up on so it won't be all fun and games.