Thursday, March 04, 2010

Caption It! Contest

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, especially the ski and snowboarding spots that sent the athletes flying through the air.

I noticed the announcers kept using the term "getting big air" in praise of the jumps, and for some ridiculous reason, this picture would return to my head:



So I thought I'd post it today in another of our Caption It! contests!
With my caption being: "Tandem Four-Legging Jumping: Going for the Gold!"

Now it's your turn. Anything that strikes you. You have until Sunday at 6 pm PST to post your own captions. No limit--go crazy!
The winner will NOT be chosen randomly (as we usually do here at YA Fresh) but by a small committee of, well, Ferraros! And that winner can choose to receive a signed copy of any one of my three books, Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress, How to Hook a Hottie or The ABC's of Kissing Boys.

Have fun with it!

20 fresh comments:

Janie Emaus said...

"Step on a crack, break your owner's back."


Cute photo!

GirlforChrist said...

White Dog: Hey, Agent 0001, Do you think the earthlings will notice that we aren't touching the ground?

Anna R said...

" In a race it isn't the size of the dog it's the size of the heart in the dog".says the announcer explaining why the white dog wins.
(Just as an aside - I love the post by GirlforChrist, really cute!)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

White dog: "I think I can, I think I can!"

Cindy Procter-King said...

"Superdogs to the rescue!!"

(I have all your books, no need to give me more). Hugs.

Jennifer Rummel said...

"Anything you can do, I can do better" - white dog

L. Diane Wolfe said...

"Sparky's only hope of winning the race was to fly rather than run..."

Heather R. Holden said...

"See, I told you it's more fun to chase cats without gravity!"

Thuy said...

"First one to reach mom win!!"

holly cupala said...

Hover-Pups: Tomorrow's Pets Today!

Except, shucks, I already own all of your books. So just add me to the list of Tina's admirers! ;)

Candyland said...

Black Dog: Dude, I've got to work off that bowl of Puppy Chow. I'm like totally bloated. And these love handles-UGH!

White Dog: Lovehandles Lovehandles hehe. Sure thing. Hehe. (in Mike Tyson's voice)

bookaholic said...

"Break a leg:Cutting the way to the Cup!!"

They are too adorable!

mariska said...

white dog : "I'm gonna make it ! I won't loose this race ! Hey. did you hear what i say ? "

Sara said...

Okay, I always suck on these kind of things, but I'm going to write down the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this picture!

Black Dog:
"I'm walking on sunshine wooah"

White dog:
"I'm walking on sunshine , wooah"

Together: "AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD!"

:P Told ya I suck

TinaFerraro said...

You guys are great! Keep them coming!

Bianca said...

Must get home before Bobby and Sue eat all of the food!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Helium. It's not just for balloons anymore.

bookaholic said...

Testosterone Fueled Adrenaline Rush!

(Umm...I hope both are males!!)

Christina said...

"Dude, these invisible hover boards are Amazing!"

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks to add who entered! Check back in the morning to learn the winner!