Friday, July 17, 2009

Postcards from the Road!


Hello from the Romance Writers of America national conference in Washington, D.C.! I am having a fun and productive experience, networking with numerous young adult authors, reviewers, bloggers, agents and editors.

Here are a few pictures from Wednesday night's Literary Signing with YA Fresh friends.

Above is the three Young Adult RITA finalists: me, Rosemary Clement-Moore and Tera Lynn Childs.

Now here I am with Golden Heart finalist, Vanessa Barnevelt, who traveled all the way from Australia!


And here is Melissa Francis (whose first YA is due out shortly, which I believe is called BITE ME and has a stunning cover), and Jennifer Echols (whose books we've read and raved about here), and me. Jen, by the way, "made" me a RITA flag to sit by my books because apparently none of the flags made the trip to DC this year. (Thanks again, Jen!)


And lastly, our YA Fresh friend, Kay Cassidy, has been kind enough to feature me in her Author Spotlight blog today. So if you're so inclined, click HERE to read her interview with me and play the "Three Truths and a Lie Game." She's giving away a copy of The ABC’s of Kissing Boys to one lucky commenter! Good luck!


I'll be back next week with more! Happy weekend, everyone!

8 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

You gals all look like you're having fun!!! Thanks for sharing from DC, Tina!!!

Jessica said...

Tina, I'm so glad you're having a fun and productive time in DC. I can't wait to hear about your adventure when you get back! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

Authorness said...

Hey, Tina! I've had so much fun hanging out with you at the conference. Thanks again for dinner!

~ Vanessa

The Golfing Librarian said...

Finally! Someone posted pics!

TinaFerraro said...

Yes, we're having a great time. But I hope next year--Nashville--we get an even bigger group. (And this means you ;))

Vanessa, you are more than welcome for dinner...and I DO hope I was dining with the 2009 Golden Heart winner of the YA category! (In any case, you're a wonderful writer and good things are coming your way, I am sure...)

More pictures to follow!

Jennifer Rummel said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Tina! Thanks so much for the shout out and the pic. We're pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.

I had a great time in DC but didn't get home until midnight Monday night and have barely turned on my computer since. I need a vacation to recover from conference.

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, Melissa, you're welcome for the shout-out and looking forward to grabbing a copy of your book!