Friday, September 14, 2007

Jinx!

Jinx is the nickname of Jean, a girl who totally has had bad luck follow her most of her life. And now because of a stalker, she’s moving to NYC with her aunt, and family.

The only problem is, her cousin Tory is not thrilled to have Jean around. Not when the guy she likes starts hanging with Jean, and Jean is so painfully innocent in Tory’s eyes.

The fun starts when both girls have secrets of their own stemming from a family myth. But which secret is real and which is false?

You’ll have to read the book to find out…

Jinx is fun and entertaining, with a refreshingly sweet romance!

If you’re a Meg Cabot fan, you’re in luck! I’m giving away a hardback copy of Jinx to one lucky visitor over the weekend. Leave a comment and check back on Monday for the winner.

Good luck and Happy Reading! :)

9 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I hadn't heard about this book, but it sure sounds like fun. And how great that you're giving away a free copy, Kelly. Best of luck, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Ok. So I'm a happily married dad of three kids under 5 years old...and secretly think that Meg Cabot's writing is the bomb. (PLEASE don't tell my buddies.)Your blog is the bomb. Your author interviews are the bomb. (Do people even SAY "the bomb" anymore? That shows my age.)

May I please throw my hat in the ring to win 'Jinx'?

Thanks!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Thanks, Tina!
--
LOL, Nate! Don't worry, you're secret is safe!

You're entered in the drawing--thanks for entering and for reading YA Fresh!!

Shari Green said...

Jinx sounds excellent! And I think Nate is my hero, LOL. (But if he wins a copy of the book, maybe you should send it wrapped in plain brown paper....)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Hi Shari, we'll be sure to keep it on the low down. haha! Thanks for commenting!!

Sara Hantz said...

This sounds like yet another awesome book from Meg. She truly is my hero!!!

Em said...

I just posted a review of this book too! It was another great read by Meg Cabot. I just finished my first adult novel by her this weekend too - Queen of Babble. Definitely made me want to go out and buy some vintage clothes. :-)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Sara, she's definitely great!
---
Em, I'm going to have to read her adult fic too!

LilZuly1217 said...

Meg Cabot is a one of a kind author. Ive been reading all of her books since my friend veronica introduced all american girl to me!I feel in ove with her writting style.it would be great if i won this book!
=)