Monday, August 27, 2007

31 Authors!

Swiped from Little Willow’s blog:

In October, 31 Flavorite Authors will be rocking the internet and reaching out to readers. YALSA and readergirlz have teamed up to present an amazing month-long experience. Every day in October, a different author will be appearing at the readergirlz forum to chat with fans.


Talk about fun with some awesome YA authors. Check out the list:

Week One
1. Meg Cabot
2. Tiffany Trent
3. Brent Hartinger
4. Lorie Ann Grover
5. K.L. Going
6. Nikki Grimes

Week Two
7. Ellen Hopkins
8. Justina Chen Headley
9. Chris Crutcher
10. Ann Brashares
11. Sarah Mlynowski
12. Cecil Castellucci
13. Kirby Larson

Week Three
14. Tanya Lee Stone
15. John Green
16. Sara Zarr
17. Deb Caletti
18. Rachel Cohn
19. Kirsten Miller
20. Mitali Perkins

Week Four
21. Sonya Sones
22. Lisa Yee
23. Carolyn Mackler
24. E. Lockhart
25. Janet Lee Carey
26. Gaby Triana
27. Lauren Myracle

Week Five
28. Holly Black
29. Cynthia Leitich Smith
30. Dia Calhoun
31. Stephenie Meyer

I know where I'll be hanging out in October. Visit ReaderGirlz for more info!

9 fresh comments:

Little Willow said...

Yee haw!

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, Kelly, while I like to think I am somewhat YA-saavy, I didn't know a thing about this. Thanks so much for the heads-up, and yeah, I know where I'll be in October now, too!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

haha, LW!
--
Yeah, Tina, sounds like it'll be a blast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping to get the word out! We hope everyone comes!

Best,
Lorie Ann, readergirlz diva/author

stephhale said...

I heard about this, it sounds so cool! I really love what these ladies are doing for YA. When I grow up, I want to be a flavor! :)

TinaFerraro said...

I want to grow up to be a flavor, too Steph! Um, maybe Peppermint Fudge Ribbon 'cause I'm girly pink through and through, with a little bit of sass.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

No prob, Lorie Ann, you're welcome! :) :)
--
It does sound like a great month long party, Steph!

Jessica Burkhart said...

I saw this too and can't wait! :)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Great, Jessica!!