Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Play It Again!

I’m in Hawaii this week, and I brought along all my essentials: my family, my summer clothing, my laptop, and some great books to read. Including GRAFFITI GIRL by our own Kelly Parra, which is one of those books that just gets better with each read, allows me to dig deeper into the storyline and the characters.

Do any of you have a favorite book that never fails to disappoint, no matter how many times you read it? Or, does anyone have a book they’re dying to read for the first time and saving it for an upcoming trip?

Please share! I may be on vacation, but another thing I can never get enough of is our fun YA FRESH chatter!

5 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

You are too nice, Teen! Thanks for bringing along GG. :) :)

I love to reread my Sarah Dessen faves again and again.

Have lots of fun in Hawaii and Happy 4th!! :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Happy 4th, everyone!

No matter how many times I read Riding Lessons, by Sara Gruen, it feels like the first time I've read it. I absolutely love it! :)

Have a fab trip, Tina! :)

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for chiming in, Kelly and Jessica, and Happy Fourth of July to you, as well!

Shari Green said...

I'm another one who loves to re-read my Sarah Dessen books. My stack of waiting-to-be-read books is huge, though, so I don't think I'll get to any of Sarah's this summer!

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Shari! I've got a Sarah Dessen book in my To Be Read pile, as well, that also teeters with height. Still, I hope I can get to it soon.