Friday, December 29, 2006

YA Fresh News!

Introducing a new member to YA Fresh: Debut Author, Tina Ferraro! Woo-hoo!!

Yes, Tina and I are critique partners. She also blogs over at Books, Boys & Buzz on Tuesdays and has graciously accepted to blog here on Fridays. (But we won't give her hard time if she blogs on another day. ;D)

She is the author of the novel, Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress, Delacorte Press, March 2007 as well as How To Hook A Hottie, Delacorte, Spring 2008. She's talented, friendly, an all around great gal, and I'm happy to have her join YA Fresh!

YA Fresh will still have interviews with great YA authors, talk movies, books, and all that's fun, only with additional fresh voice. Tina willl kick off the New Year here with an introductory post. So stay-tuned and give Tina a big hello!

Thanks for joining with me, Tina. It's going to be a great year in 2007!

7 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Wow, Kelly, thanks for such a tremendous intro! I am thrilled to join you here, to get to know your blog readers and hopefully gain even more, and to add a new dimention to our already terrific critique partner friendship.

See you all on New Years!

Tina

TinaFerraro said...

LOL, make that "dimension" with an "s" not "t"...

Tina

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

You're welcome, Tina! I know you'll be a great addition to YA Fresh. And we'll definitely have lots of fun! =D

stephhale said...

I'm excited about getting a little more Tina in my week!

xo,
Steph

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Steph!

And your comment got me humming "Mambo #5". You know, the "A Little Bit" song. "...a little more Tina in my week..." :)

And I hope you're feeling better today!

Tina

Anonymous said...

PLZ RIGHT A SQUEL! i just finished your book (i'm behind on books) and it was THE BEST BOOK I have ever read. Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RIGHT A SQUEL!

~GN~

TinaFerraro said...

MCR Lover (GN),

I am sooooo glad you wrote and that you enjoyed the book! I love hearing from readers!

Regarding the sequel, that's a terrific idea! Right now I'm working on some other projects (visit me at www.tinaferraro.com to see about them) but never say never to a sequel!