Sunday, June 01, 2008

One Is the Loneliest Number...


This has been a wonderful contest, and I wish I had more than one autographed copy of How to Be Bad to bestow on more than one winner...but sadly, that is not the case. So that said, the YA Fresh winner of How to Be Bad is...

PAPERXXFLOWERS

Paperxxflowers, please contact me at admin@tinaferraro.com with your mailing information and I'll get the book right out to you!

Thanks to all who entered, and we hope you continue visiting with us.

Tina (and Kelly)

4 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats to Paperxxflowers!!

And thanks everyone for a wonderful contest!!

Breanna said...

Lucky paperxxflowers!

I have to say I'm jealous.

Thanks for the contest though!

C.R. Evers said...

awwww! too bad I missed the contest. Maybe next time.

Congrats paperxxflowers!

Christy
ChristysCreativeSpace.blogspot.com

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY Megan - so happy for you!