Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fresh: Caption It!

Some time ago we had fun here captioning a dolphin-kissing-dog photo. Since then, I’ve been keeping my eyes open for another picture that might equally inspire our imaginations. Let’s go with this one!


I'll start: "Save the last dance for me."

Okay, I'm sure YOU can do better. Jump in with your captions. The contest will close on Sunday night at 6:00 pm PST. Soon after that, I will announce the winner, who will receive a copy of TIPS ON HAVING A GAY (EX) BOYFRIEND by Carrie Jones (who we had the pleasure of interviewing recently here at YA Fresh).

Who's next?

21 fresh comments:

Carolina said...

"My heart only belongs to you" I think that should be the caption. The picture is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Are you SURE you have to leave and can't take me with you?

Tasha said...

I can hear your heart beat, can you hear mine??

The Golfing Librarian said...

I've got to get this monkey off my back!

C.R. Evers said...

OMG! This picture melts my heart!


"Hello? Hello? This dumb phone keeps ringing but nobody's there!"

Liviania said...

Cute pic.


"Okay, stay right there. I'm just going to close my eyes for five . . . minutes . . . "

Hillary said...

"Wow, you were right! Down pillows really are softer."

Hahahaha. Awesome contest!

Khy said...

Monkey: "Precious....precious...."

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

LOL! These are good captions!!

Anonymous said...

It's okay. Our mom will be home soon.

greenleaves_greyskies said...

Only feather pillows could feel this soft *sighs*..
:)

Meredith said...

"I'll never let go..."

TinaFerraro said...

You guys are awesome!!!

TinaFerraro said...

P.S. Oh, that last comment was not meant as a caption, but as a compliment!

Cara King said...

"Scratch a little higher...a little higher... Aah."

Cara

Christina said...

"Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell 'cause you keep my feet on the ground."

Anum Mustafa said...

"As much as I love you, I have to admit that I have your feathers in a VERY uncomfortable spot..."

Breanna said...

"Please don't leave, I just can't go on without you!"

Jeeze, that monkey sure is dramatic.

haha

-Breanna

The Golfing Librarian said...

"I gotta stop drinking so many Cosmos when I go out. He looked just like a crow when we left 'The Dove Bar' last night!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

okay, it's from the Meatloaf song, but...

Dove: "I would do anything for love...but I won't do that..."


It just kind of looks like he'd be thinking that! LOL

I love the caption contests.
-Lauren

TinaFerraro said...

Okay, it's 6 pm PST! Contest closed...check back soon to find out who won...