Monday, March 17, 2008

Announcing the Winner of our Caption It Contest!

It was a fun contest, and Kelly and I were thrilled with the number and the LOL quality of the comments!

The winner gets to choose between a signed copy of How to Hook a Hottie and Graffiti Girl.



And that winner is...

Crystal...for her comment, "When using online dating sites, always ask for a picture!"

Congrats, Crystal! Come visit me at www.myspace.com/ferrarotina and we'll talk about your prize.

And thanks to everyone who entered. We'll try to do another one of these contests soon!

4 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats to Crystal!!

And I loved all the captions. We'll definitely do this again!

Thanks, Everyone!

Anonymous said...

LOL I am glad you liked the caption that was chosen! I am so excited to have won! Thank you gals!! Hugs and lots a love, Crystal

TinaFerraro said...

Yay, Crystal! See you over at MySpace...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina & Kelly,

That was a really fun contest. I l look forward to the next one.

Janie