Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Snap-o-rama!

So we know that Tina's next YA novel, HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE, will be hitting shelves January 8th, right?!? (I'm so excited for Tina!!)

Well, guess what else?

Tina is holding a First Sighting contest on her myspace! Here are the deets...


I am announcing a new contest: the first person to send me a picture of HOW TO HOOK A HOTTIE on a store bookshelf (due out January 8) will win a free signed copy. You don't have to buy it, just photograph it. (Thank goodness for cell phone cameras, huh?)

So if you see it, snap it, and either post the picture here or send it to me at tina@tinaferraro.com.

Good luck!

So the next time you're at the book store, snap a pic of HOTTIE (yes, the book! hehe!), we can't wait to see them. :) :)

3 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks for mentioning the contest, Kelly, and I'm looking forward to naming a winner!

Kaleb Nation said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great 2008.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

You're welcome, Tina! I'll be sure to have my camera ready too!
--
Happy Holidays, Kaleb!!