Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Gift from Santa Random House...

Last week, nestled among the holiday packages that arrived at my house, was a box from the Random House warehouse: my author copies of How to Hook a Hottie.

Yay! What a feeling to hold my book in print!

Some of you might remember that last March, I posted a picture of my cat, Rascal (named after one of the characters in Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress) sitting in the author copy box. There’s no new pets or namesakes from Hottie, so this time I simply present a wee bit of my couch and some of the books.


Look how bright the spine is and how clear the writing. I’m thinking it's going to jump out at readers, that I won't have to obsess so much about the book being turned out.

In any case, 13 more days ‘til its release. But who’s counting?

7 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

So exciting, Teen!! I can't wait to read Hottie all over again! :) :) Merry Christmas!

Barrie said...

The spine does jump out! How exciting that your release day is so close. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Tina,
It's a great spine to go along with a great story!

Janie

Anonymous said...

Those look great! I'm so excited for you - can't wait to go get mine

-bria

WannabeWriter said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas!!

I'm so excited for the release. And, wow, the spine really *does* stand out, so I'll have no problem finding it in the bookstore.

<3 Paige

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Tina! Judging this book by its cover, I'd say you have a sure hit on your hands. I can't wait to read it!
-Jessica

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Kelly, Barrie, Janie, Bria, Paige & Jessica--and I sure appreciate your enthusiasm and support! :)