Friday, October 16, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'...

Last weekend, I took a trip back east. After what felt like years of hot and dry California days, the fun started the minute I started packing.

I went through my closet, pulling out my fall and winter clothing to create outfits for the events. But when it came to shoes, it was a no-brainer to reach for both pairs of my boots. Which happen to be a pair of soft Uggs, and high heeled black leather.

I quickly realized how much I'd missed wearing my boots, how they "snazz up" my wardrobe.

So I thought I'd find a few pairs of boots that are popular this fall--especially with teens--and present them here. And ask our readers to vote: (colors notwithstanding) which of these pairs of boots would you grab if you had the chance?

The slouchy boots:



The strappy boots:



Or the suede boots:



I'll go first: while I like all three, I think I'd go strappy because I love a good heel. Who's next?

13 fresh comments:

Sara said...

I'd go strappy too ;)
Would like to find a pair of over-knee boots though..

Janie Emaus said...

Hi,
I like the strappy too, but I'd probably end up wearing the suede because it looks more comfy.

Actually, I wouldn't mind all three!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I like the slouchy boots! haha! :)

MissA said...

strappy definitely!
i'm excited for fall too because i can bring out my deadly boots!

Shalonda said...

Luckily I have all three styles! I love boots and don't think I can ever own enough!

The suede are definitely my fave though. They look great over jeans or with a skirt.

Yay! Today it was cool out so I got to wear boots for the first time!

Bidisha said...

I'll go for the strappy ones. It looks gorgeous!
Moreover, if it's boots I'd want heels.

TinaFerraro said...

I think strappy's taking the lead...but I agree, I'd take any of them!

Pixie said...

I like the strappy death traps, but flats are in this year. I would go with slouchy.

~Pixie

Christina said...

I'd go for the slouchy boots. They make me think of pirates and in the never ending battle between pirates and ninjas I stand firmly rooted on the pirate side.

Shari Green said...

Love the slouchy ones! (But where I live, I mostly need gumboots... http://tinyurl.com/yhvjrqv) ;)

Shari Green said...

I'm back. ;) Now THESE are my kinda boots: http://tinyurl.com/ygwak63

Anonymous said...

HY...I HAVE QUESTION FOR U...CAN U TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY BOOTS LIKE IN FIRST PIC?? (SLOUCHY) ARE THEY AVIABLEBLE ON E-BAY??? PLEASE IT IS IMPORTANT... XOXO

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.