Monday, October 19, 2009

Confession Time...

Okay, so I have a fresh confession to make.

I'm over 30 and I'm an iCarly fan.



You see, it started off innocently, sitting with my children as they watched an episode or two.

I mean, Carly's a sweet girl. Sam's tough side is adorable. Freddie is too cute. And Spencer always cracks me up.

Who doesn't love Random Dancing?? Or shirtless Gibby?? And a web show that's fun all the time??

So I've confessed...I've watched episode after episode. Twice.

♥ Like when Freddie makes a bet with Sam and loses then has to have Sam tattooed on his body...
♥ Or when Carly starts dating a bad boy then discovers he loves Pee-Wee babies and isn't so bad after all...
♥ Or when Spencer thinks a girl only likes him when he's wearing his tuxedo and goes jogging with it on under his sweats??
♥ Or when Freddie and Sam share a first kiss--then in a later episode Carly finds out they never told her!

And still I LOL!

I don't care if it's aimed toward young kids, I shall forever be young at heart. :)

So...my name is Kelly. I watch iCarly, and I'm proud of it!

11 fresh comments:

TinaFerraro said...

I love that you love this show! I'll have to check it out!

Unknown said...

Oh, honey, you're not the only one! I LOVE ICarly! Freddie is the awesomest! But I'm not a Freddie/Sam Shipper. I'd like to see Carly and Freddie get together!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Thanks, Tina, its so cute!

Laura, good to know! haha! We'll definitely have to see what happens between the 3 BFFs! ;)

Unknown said...

I love iCarly! Go iCarly!

Dottie :)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

haha, Dottie! Yay!

The Golfing Librarian said...

I watch iCarly with my kids, and occationally without them. I love Carly's "bubblieness"! Verbalizing it just makes me feel alittle "dirty"

MD said...

I don't like iCarly, but I do think that True Jackson is a really cute show!

Georgia McBride said...

I've never seen it but I hear it's addicting. We watch Wizards of Waverly place around here and pretty much anything with an urban fantasy slant. I promise you my 6 year old daughter feels little influence from me about these things. She also loves Zack and Cody (which I cannot stomach) and we both love Phineas and Ferb. I am tryly young and heart and pretty much will watch anything with a good story line. I may have to check iCarly out.

Hannah said...

Its an awesome show!

Hannah said...

I'm watching it now... (The one with sams sis Melanie)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.