Monday, May 04, 2009

Our Quest Crew Winner Is...

Congratulations to:

YAN!

who is the winner of a Quest Crew t-shirt, autographed picture, and "something else," which turns out to be an autographed copy of my latest book, The ABC’s of Kissing Boys.

And the reason for the add-on is because the Quest Crew guys were cool enough to share with us their favorite kisses!


Ryan:
“A kiss right after performing on stage
is what really makes me feel like a winner.”


Dominic – AKA “D-Trix”:
“A kiss before I dream through the night...”


Hok:
“A sweet kiss before I go up on stage is always the best.”



Steve:
“I love a little lip smacker right after a performance.”



Feng:
“I love peck, right before I go to bed…”


Victor:
“My favorite is after a long rehearsal.
There's nothing better to come home to than a kiss.”


Thanks to all who entered this weekend's contest, and to the ultra-cool Quest Crew guys for dropping by, sharing some moves and some smooches!

6 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats, Yan!!

Omigosh, these are the *cutest* favorite kiss answers! haha! Good job, Quest Crew!!

TinaFerraro said...

Yes, we've really enjoyed having Quest Crew as our "guests" her at YA FRESH!

Janie Emaus said...

If these guys kiss as well as they dance...well, watch out!

Good luck, Quest Crew.

And thanks, Tina, for introducing them to us.

Yan said...

I <3 you! My friend is so going to flip out!! She loves this crew so much! THANK YOU!! :D

Michelle Kuo said...

Oh my gosh, how could I have missed this giveaway?! AHHH, I'm sad now. Hahaha, but congrats to Yan! She's so lucky :)

I am so incredibly in love with Quest crew! They're all so talented in so many ways. One of my life goals (or more like a wish) is to one day meet all of them!

Celise said...

I saw Dom and Hok live when they came thru my town with "So You Think You Can Dance" last year. I only watched a few episodes of Dance Crew, but I'm glad they're still dancing and I'm glad they won.