Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Exciting News!!!

The announcement for RWA's RITA and Golden Heart nominations have hit the cyber world today and the nominees for the RITA for Best Young Adult Romance are...

Hell Week by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Random House Group, Delacorte Press (ISBN: 978-0385734141)
Krista Marino, editor

How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
Random House Group, Delacorte Press (ISBN: 978-0-385-73438-7)
Krista Marino, editor

Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Penguin Group USA, Dutton (ISBN: 978-0525479420)
Sarah Shumway, editor

YES!!! YA Fresh's Tina Ferraro is a 2009 RITA finalist!!!




Help me wish Tina a big CONGRATS!!!!!

22 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

And a big congrats to you and Tera, Rosemary!! That's two years in a row for you!!!

~kelly :) :)

Janet Spaeth said...

Huge congratulations! That's great news!

TinaFerraro said...

Thank you so much for this, Kelly. And let us not forget that Kelly was a DOUBLE Rita finalist last year, for Best YA *and* Best First Book.

The latter along with the darling Rosemary! And yes, Rosemary, my editor/your editor *does* have terrific taste. ;)

Thanks, also, Janet!!!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Congrats Tina-that's great news!:)

Natalie Hatch said...

Big Congrats girls.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Mitzy said...

Yayy I'm so excited for you, and proud to say I've read How to Hook a Hottie!

Loving it <3

The Golfing Librarian said...

Brava!

Erika Powell said...

YAY! Congrats Tina! I really loved How To Hook A Hottie!!

Thao said...

Congrats Tina!!!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!! Congrats, Tina! :D

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yaaay, Tina!! So, so happy for you! <3

Leigh Purtill said...

Huge kudos, Tina! That's terrific news! Just don't forget us little people when you're super famous...:)

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, everybody! And part of the initial fun is figuring out what to wear to the ceremony. I feel like I'm looking for a prom dress. HAHA.

Me said...

Ditto on the excitement, ladies! Hooray for Tina, Rosemary and me!!! =) Also, I totally think we should coordinate our outfits.

Iris Black said...

So happy for you Tina! Good luck in the contest!

Iris
http://irisblack-author.blogspot.com

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Iris and Tera. And yeah, I love the coordinated outfits! But I worn you--I'm a bold color girl! No beige for me..

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Really great company you're in, too.

Authorness said...

CONGRATULATIONS, TINA! Yes, I'm shouting, because I'm so happy for you. See you DC!

~ Vanessa

C.R. Evers said...

YaY!!!!! Tina! Hottie soooo deserves it!!!

Congratulations!

Christy

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Bib, Vanessa & Laurie. And did we give Vanessa a shout-out for being a Golden Heart finalist??? I had the pleasure of her entry at an earlier date, and can reveal that it is WONDERFUL and so deserving on this honor! We'll be cheering for you in DC, Vanessa!

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, Christy! As always, I sooo appreciate your support!