Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun stuff!

I saw this on Barb Ferrer's and Megan Crane's and Jo Knowles's blogs and said what the hay!

Take a picture of yourself right now.
don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture.
post that picture with NO editing.
post these instructions with your picture.


Here I am, sans make-up and still drinking my morning cafe. :)



Now YOUR turn! Post a comment here if you participate!

(Here I am, Kelly...oh, wait, was I supposed to point the camera UP? ;) Tina)


On another fun note, check out Linda Gerber's Cyber Launch for her novel DEATH BY LATTE this week with 17 authors guest blogging and giving away books! Yay, books! :) :)

12 fresh comments:

C.R. Evers said...

Well, awwww . . . you look cute w/o makeup! some of us aren't so lucky. Therefore, I may have to pass on this one or I may scare my readers away. :0)

In the meantime, I nominated you and Tina for the "I love your blog" award nomination on my blog. Come on over and check it out if you gals would like to participate. :0)

Christy

C.R. Evers said...

oh, my blog is http://ChristysCreativeSpace.blogspot.com

stephhale said...

Yeah. Not gonna happen. I just got done cleaning the floor and it is not a pretty sight. Me, not the floor! You, as usual, look adorable.

TinaFerraro said...

Kelly, you are totally adorable. What I want to know is if that is a bow on your head or something on the back shelf?

I can't take one right now...out the door...but I'll do it later.

And Christy, I already saw your blog and commented...thank you SO much!

The Golfing Librarian said...

I don't have a camera handy, but I fear that photos of me will soon be surfacing on the blogospere that should count as participation.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Christy, how cool, thanks so much!! I'll definitely check it out. We're honored to be nominated!
--
LOL, Steph! I want to see you any way!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Tina, I'm not wearing a bow! haha.
--
Okay, then let's the ones that surface! haha.

The Golfing Librarian said...

Although it's not my blog, head over to www.yawriters.blogspot.com
to se me without makeup on.

Leigh Purtill said...

well, that's completely unfair when you look so cute. in fact, i think you have to turn in your writer's badge - people who look as cute as you are supposed to be out in the real world looking good, not sitting in front of a computer.

:)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Aw, Tina!! Very creative!! Thanks for playing!
--
Okay, will check out Buzz Girls!!
--
Leigh, you're too nice!! haha! Thank you!

cindy said...

well, that's not fair. how cute are you? i'm like a homeless person in the morning...through noon.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, this is not how I wake up. I have to at least wash up and comb my hair to take the kids to school. haha!