Sunday, August 17, 2008

Help Me Decide!

The gracious and talented Sonya Sones took photos of the published authors at the SCBWI conference in Century City earlier this month, and e-mailed them to their rightful owners. Is she wonderful, or what?

I have been wanting a new blogger profile picture (you know, the one you see when I leave comments) for some time, and now it’s just a matter of which one. Please help me decide!

#1

#2

#3

#4

Now remember, these will be small--probably 1/3 the size that you are seeing right here.

So...what say you?

15 fresh comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, to Sonya! They are great, Tina!! Dang it, I can't decide between 3 or 4.

Okay, 3. No, 4. Yeah, 4. Or maybe 3. lol!

Erin said...

#2! :)

The Golfing Librarian said...

They're all good, but I'll have to vote for numero quatro.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I like #2 and #3, which are quite similiar.

Janie

Alea said...

I'm voting for #3!

Leigh Purtill said...

I actually dig #1 - you look thoughtful yet approachable!

TinaFerraro said...

My, my, your answers are so divided! The only thing we agree on is Sonya's talent! Keep the votes coming...

TinaFerraro said...

I just got an e-mail write-in for #2!

Anonymous said...

I like #4 best! But, it may be that #3 looks better when tiny-ized.

Me said...

Without looking at anyone else's votes, I pick #2. But they're all lovely!

Kiki said...

What great photos! You have the loveliest smile.

I like #3 best, as I think it will resize the cleanest.

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

I love # 1!!!!

TinaFerraro said...

Thanks, everyone! Since the response was so divided, I decided to see what looked best little...and I hope when I post this, that picture will present itself...we'll see!

holly cupala said...

They're all cute - you could pick any one. I think I like #4 the best, or #3. #4 is carefree, #3 captures your personality. Kudos to Sonya!

cindy said...

i vote for 2!
3 is my second choice. =D