Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2012 RITA Nominees for Best Young Adult Romance


The Romance Writers of America have annnounced the finalists in their prestigous RITA contest. Here are the 2012 finalists in the Young Adult Romance category:

Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Macmillan Feiwel & Freinds; Liz Szabla, editor)

Flawless by Lara Chapman (Bloomsbury Publishing; Caroline Abbey, editor)

Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Egmont USA; Regina Griffin, editor)

I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler (Sourcebooks Fire; Leah Hultenschmidt, editor)

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Kensington Teen; Alicia Condon, editor)

Warped by Maurissa Guibord (Delacorte Press; Michelle Poploff, editor)

I have to admit that I have not read any of these books--yet--although one paperback sits on my shelf, and the rest are in first-chapter downloads on my Kindle, to peruse and possibly/probably buy.

How about you? Have you read any of the nominated books? Have any recommendations for us?

Congratulations to all the finalists, and I'll be excited to hear the results at the conference award ceremony in July!

2 fresh comments:

Janie Emaus said...

I haven't read any of these books, but they all sound interesting.

Total Weirdos Podcast said...

I loved Hourglass. Stayed up way too late finishing it. Those are the best though!