Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Do you Like Your Turkey?

This year I will be cooking the big turkey for our family Thanksgiving meal. For many years, I traveled to other family homes to feast on their wonderful meals. This year, it is my turn to step up to the turkey plate!

Hmmm, to cook a turkey, to cook a turkey--that's right, I do not know HOW to cook the bird. But I will prevail with a little help from the internet! It seems there are some interesting ways to cook a turkey...


Brine turkey - soak the turkey with some salt and seasoning, then bake.


Fry a turkey - Dip the whole turkey into a deep fryer.


Roast a turkey - Roast it up in the oven!


Grill a turkey - Grill it on the BBQ.


*sigh*

Well, it will definitely be the oven method...um, does anyone know how to season one? haha! Either way, I hope our friends in the US have a wonderful time with family and friends and eat some good turkey! *wink*

2 fresh comments:

LinWash said...

Fried turkey is good, but smoked turkey is great! I'll take my turkey any way I can get it.

TinaFerraro said...

My sister in law made fried turkey one year and it was INCREDIBLE!