Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fave Ice Cream Spots!



It's Ice Cream Week at YA Fresh....yummers!! And I thought I'd share some of my favorite ice cream spots.

Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors!

It has nothing to with the fact I worked there one high school year. haha. And everything to do with their lovely flavors. From World Class Chocolate to Pistachio Almond. :) :)

Cold Stone Creamery!

And it has nothing to do with the cute little song they sing when you give them a tip and all about the many cool mix-ins with my favorite Cake Batter.

Finally...MYO--MYO???

Technically, MYO is frozen yogurt shop in Monterey, CA, where you can pile up as much healthy and pure yogurt as you like with amazing toppings in a cup, and then weigh your cup to pay. Pretty nifty, huh? And pretty delish, too.

So tell me, YAF friends, where are YOUR favorite spots for your ice cream fix?

9 fresh comments:

Candyland said...

UDF!!!

yabooknerd said...

I'm a sucker for Ben and Jerry's as well as Mystic Drawbridge Ice Cream

TinaFerraro said...

Kelly, you worked at B-R? I didn't know that! It's my favorite ice cream spot, too...although on the east coast, I once ate at a Pat Mitchell's which was pretty darned great, too!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Great, Candyland!

Jennifer, yes, B & J has some awesome flavors!!

Tina, yep. It was a fun job! Haven't had the Pat Mitchell experience yet!

Meredith said...

Cold Stone will always be my favorite!

Although, lately a frozen yogurt place opened up in two spots close to my home. It is alot like MYO, but it is called Ocean Blue. I love that place.

~Meredith

Aliya said...

Bridge Drive-In ;)

MD said...

Carl's Frozen Custard in Fredericksberg

Graeter's in Cincinnati

Ted Drewes in St. Louis

Terry said...

Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate! That is my FAVOURITE of all time! :D

Nishant said...

Great, Candyland!
indian classified site